Friday, December 10, 2010

New Arrivals 1

It's been a while since I posted.  There are several reasons.  First....the pears.  Second, I lost my card reader so I couldn't post pictures, and it just didn't seem worth telling you all the things happening without the pictures to go along.  Third and most importantly our little homestead has grown by leaps and bounds.  So much so, that I hardly have time to breath much less post. 

Let me start with the last additions.  I start with them because they are a dream come true.

Introducing Lady:






And "The Tramp"





Now these horses are not MINE mine.  I do however have permission to work and ride them, or what ever else I want.  So far they are just being spoiled rotten with carrots and apples but the real work will begin soon as we learn about each other.  My horseman skills are non existent for the most part, so it will be a long road, but one I've wanted to travel my whole life.  I'm so excited!!!

Lady is very friendly.  She follows you around in the pasture and really loves the attention of people.  Tramp is a little more stand offish, but he's coming around.  He really loves Caedon for some reason.....maybe because they match each others energy.  Who knows. 

I'll tell you about our other arrivals in other posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment