Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm so Frustrated!!!

I was all set to update you all on my crappy 10 minute computer when, for whatever reason it will not read my card reader. SO I can not upload all my pretty pictures of out NEW boar!! There should be some with this post taken with my android.

I tried to post this little tidbit on the computer but it died. Just another in the long line of frustrations today. Let's just leave it at I've spent the last 3+ hours trying to figure out why my electric fence is not working, chasing pigs, and being pecked to death by little chickies who think my toes are worms during the whole ordeal. I'm just praying that the pigs are still here in the morning and that they have not eaten the chickies.

Good night. I'm tired and I have blisters.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment